Yuming Yang, Ph.D. Assistant Professor. She received her PhD degree from Jilin University in 2009. From 2009 to 2011, she was in Fudan University as a postdoctoral fellow, engaged in the synthesis of nanomaterials for molecular imaging. During the years of 2012 and 2013, Dr. Yang was in the department of Regenerative Medicine and Cell Biology, Medical University of South Carolina, USA as a postdoctoral fellow. In order to enhance research level, Dr. Yang further made research cooperation with the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and took office in University of Louisville in USA as a postdoctoral researcher from 2013 to 2014. Her research contents contains the synthesis of multifunctional nanomaterials for tumor imaging, design sensors for Ca2+ monitor in cardiomyocytes, surface modification of gold nanomaterials for tumor detection and therapy. 14 papers were received and published in SCI journals such as Chemical Reviews etc. The papers has been cited more than 300 times. Since January 2015, she joined the School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Her major research interests are design and synthesis of multifunctional materials for tumor imaging and therapy.
1. Y. M. Yang, Q. Zhao, W. Feng and F. Y. Li*, Fluorescent Chemodosimeters for bioimaging. Chem. Rev. 2013, 113, 192
2. Y.M. Yang, Lanthanide doped up-conversion multifunctional nanophosphors for bioimaging, drug delivery and cancer therapy. Microchimica Acta. 2014, 181, 263. Invitation Paper.
3. Y. M. Yang, Z. Y. Ren, Y. C. Tao, Y. M. Cui, H. Yang*. a Eu3+ emission in SrAl2B2O7 based phosphors. CURR. APPL. PHYS. 2009, 9, 618.
4. Y. M. Yang, H. Lai, H. T. Xu, C. Y. Tao, H. Yang*. Morphology –luminescence correlations in europium-doped ZnO nanomaterials. J. Nanopart. Res. 2010, 12, 217.
5. Y. M. Yang, H. Lai, C. Y. Tao, H. Yang. Correlation of luminescent properties of ZnO and Eu doped ZnO Nanorods. J. Mater. Sci. Mater. Electron. 2010, 21, 173.
6. Y. M. Yang, A. Bao, H. Lai, Y. C. Tao, H. Yang*. Luminescent properties of SrAl2B2O7: Ce3+, Tb3+. J. Phys. Chem. Solids. 2009, 70, 1317.
7. Y. M. Yang, L. X. Yu, C. Y. Tao, Z. W. Dai, H. Yang*. Luminescence of YAl3(BO3)4: Eu2+, Dy3+ phosphor and its luminescence decay characteristics. J. Electroceram. 2010, 25, 56.
8. Sara Pahlavan, Y. M. Yang, Caitlin Robertson, Naohiro Yamaguchi, Lars Cleemann, Martin Morad. A New Ca2+ Probe, Calstabi-Cam, Targeted to Ryanodine Receptors of Cardiomyocytes. 2014 Biophysical society annual meeting, 106(2): 242a.
9. A. Bao, H. Lai, Y. M. Yang, W. W. Xu, C. Y. Tao, H. Zhang, H. Yang*. YVO4:Eu3+ arrays with flower-like and rod-like shape fabricated by a hydrothermal method. J. Cryst. Growth. 2008, 310, 4394.
10. H. Lai, A. Bao, Y. M. Yang, W. W. Xu, Y. C. Tao, H. Yang*. Preparation and luminescence property of Dy3+-doped YPO4 phosphors. J. Lumin. 2008, 128, 521.
11. H. Lai, A. Bao, Y. M. Yang, Y. C. Tao and H. Yang*.Correlation of photoluminescence of (La, Ln) PO4:Eu3+ (Ln = Gd and Y) phosphors with their crystal structures. J. Nanopart. Res. 2008, 10, 1355.
12. H. Lai, A. Bao, Y. M. Yang, Y. C. Tao, H. Yang*, Y. Zhang, and L. L. Han. UV. Luminescence Property of YPO4:RE (RE = Ce3+, Tb3+), J. Phys. Chem. C, 2008, 112, 282.
13. A. Bao, H. Lai, Y. M. Yang, Z. L. Liu, C. Y. Tao, H. Yang*. Luminescent properties of YVO4:Eu/SiO2 core–shell composite particles. J. Nanopart. Res. 2010, 12, 635.
14. Z. L. Liu, Q. Wang, Y. M. Yang, C. Y. Tao and H. Yang*. Luminescent properties of codoping Y2O3: Eu, Me (Me = Mg, Ca) nanorods. J. Nanopart. Res. 2010, 12, 2233.